We are currently looking for teammates to be assigned as “Project Engineers” to be assigned to our R&D company operating in special test systems, machinery manufacturing and engineering sectors.
- Graduated from Mechanical Engineering, Mechatronics Engineering or Electronics/Electrical Engineering Departments of Universities,
- Able to use one of Solidworks, C# programs very well,
- With at least 2 years of experience in the field,
- Knowledge of hydraulic, pneumatic and electromechanical systems,
- Willing to work in Defense Industry and Automotive Industry projects,
- Project management and follow-up,
- Proficient in using MS Office programs,
- Experienced in archiving, filing and tracking documents,
- Responsible for problem-solving,
- Result and quality-oriented working,
- Suitable for teamwork,
- Able to adapt to flexible working hours,
- Completed military service for male candidates,
- Has at least a Class B driver’s license and can actively drive.