VEHICLE DURABILITY TEST LABORATORY
Vehicle Durability Test Laboratory is designed and developed to test different suspension system components with respect to the OEM or supplier specifications or RLD datas.
Test system frequency can be adjusted and also different types of actuators can be used by one single controller.
Leaf, coil springs, shock absorbers, lower control arms can be tested.
- MpiCON controller & software
- Servo-hydraulic and electro-mechanic actuator options
- 0-400 Hz servo hydraulic system control frequency
- Position and load control options.
- Multi-channel control (up to 5 axis)
- Acceleration signal monitoring
- Special user interface
- Amplitude compensation
- Offset compensation
- Up to 16 channel force & displacement control
- Adjustable analogue outputs
Ask a question / Request a quote